Job Category: Manager
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Pan India
Number of Position: 1
- Manager, Business Development role is a Core Team member role, that requires active engagement with the team and valuable contribution in overall business development. Being in an AgriFintech startup, the role demands understanding of not only business development, but also of the technological interventions in the field of agriculture. The person shall be building a team that will look at on-boarding FPOs on Technology platform of Dvara E- Registry and create value for the partner FPOs through effective implementation of the company’s offerings.
Key Accountabilities and Deliverables
- As a part of Core Team, actively participate with valuable contribution for the overall business growth
- Building and managing strategic partnerships to grow business.
- On-boarding FPOs on technology platform as per expansion plan of the company
- Overlook trainings of FPOs and Field Representatives and ensure proper implementation of the offerings of DER
- Building strong relationship with internal and external stakeholders.
- Work closely with leadership and cross functional teams to drive and implement corporate strategy and long range planning.
- Develop insights about the business area and offerings to identify business opportunities
- Preparing all documents related to Request for Proposals (RFPs).
- Identifying appropriate grants under livelihood/CSR programmes and writing the required proposals.
- Develop strategies and programmes for better reach to farmers through need assessments
- Build a team for daily monitoring and tracking of field representatives and their activities
- Share inputs and valuable feedbacks for overall improvement and product development.
- Liaison with corporates, government bodies, CSR foundations, etc, as deemed fit for the growth of the business.
- Post-graduate degree in Management or Agribusiness management
- Have excellent writing and analytical skills
- Have a high level of computer literacy
- Excellent relationship building, presentation and communication skills
- Knowledge in Agri and allied sciences or business is an advantage
- 8-10 years of experience in Development sector, business development, sales and marketing roles
- Experience of managing team
- Understanding of digital interventions in Agribusiness will be an additional benefit
- Good personal, organizational and priority‐setting skills, with the ability to manage multiple priorities
- Capable of working independently as well as being an effective team player, with initiative and creativity
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to effectively interact with people in a multidisciplinary and multicultural environment
- Values the sharing of information and continuous improvement in a cooperative atmosphere of constructive evaluation and learning
- Excellent facilitation and team‐building capacity
- Willingness to work in a startup environment
- Willingness to work in field and multi-tasks
- Willingness to work closely with farmers and FPOs
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Head – Agri Value Chain
- Peers within Dvara E-Registry – Products, Operations, and Agronomist
- Resource Institutions, CSR Agencies, FPOs, Farmers, Input companies and Buyers